- Set up an overseas branch/entity and establish the initial HR system.
- Implement, evaluate, operate, and improve Karrot’s Global HR strategies and policies according to each country’s characteristics and local law compliance
- Implement and operate Karrot's Employee Stock Option Program(ESOP).
- Handle problems and situations stemming from overseas locations
- In consultation with the legal department, resolve intricate employee relations matters in a just and objective manner
- Take an active role in all aspects of the recruiting process for overseas recruiting, including negotiating salaries with the candidates and onboarding
- Manage and improve the global recruiting pipeline
- At least 3 years of Global HR experience (including global compensation policies, performance management)
- Solid working knowledge in global HR functions including compensation, benefits, employee relations, and global HR planning/application/operation in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills in Korean & English.
- Experience in building and executing in an ambiguous, flexible environment
- Experience in supporting overseas branch/entity set-up
- Experience in IT fields
This position has a probation period of three months starting from the date of joining (the same salary applied during this period). This period can be cut short or extended based on the performance. After the probation period, the contract can be either permanent or terminated.